At EY, we are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration. We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals. This is our purpose — and why we exist as an organization.
Running through our organization is a strong sense of obligation to serve a number of different stakeholders who count on us to deliver quality and excellence in everything we do.
We want to use our global reach and scale to convene the conversation about the challenges facing economies and the capital markets.
When business works better, the world works better.
Learn more about our commitment to building a better working world.
In a world of unprecedented complexity and opportunity, organizations are looking to make new connections and find new ways of innovating. EY Advisory is continually seeking better ways of working as we collaborate with clients to help them solve their complex industry issues and capitalize on opportunities to grow, optimize and protect their businesses. Our collaborative approach, combined with our global connectivity and understanding of industry issues, inspires us to ask better questions, design better answers and realize long-lasting results.
We are a diverse team of 40,000+ consultants and industry professionals with a global mindset and a collaborative culture. We work hard to understand our clients’ issues and are driven to ask better questions in the pursuit of making their businesses workbetter.
We solve big, complex issues and capitalize on opportunities to help deliver better working outcomes that grow, optimize and protect businesses, now and in the future.
We team globally to co-create more innovative answers with our clients. The unique and ongoing collaboration between EY consultants and our clients results in better working businesses.
At EY, our culture of collaboration is world-renowned. It’s all about working with the right people to create more innovative solutions – which is why we’re building a portfolio of alliance partners.
- IT strategy
- Outsourcing expert
- Project manager
- Agile Project Management
- Agile Scrum
- Big Data Management
- Business-IT Alignment
- Change Management
- EA (Public/ European Tendering)
- Information Security
- ISO 14001
- ISO 27001
- ISO 9001
- IT Audit
- IT Governance
- Lean IT
- Lean Six Sigma
- Orchestration (regie)
- Programme/Portfolio Management
- Risk Management
- Sourcing Governance
- Certified In Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- COBIT Foundation
- COBIT Practitioner
- Datacenter (Certified Datacenter Professional/Specialist/Expert)
- IAOP (Certified Outsourcing Professional)
- ITIL Foundation
- ITIL Intermediate
- ITIL Expert / Master
- Prince2 Foundation
- Prince2 Practitioner
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow/Orange Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt / Champion
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Business/Professional Services
- Consumer Goods
- Consumer Services
- Natural Resources, Energy & Utilities
- Technology, IT & Telecommunications
- Transport, Logistics & Storage
- Other: We furthermore have dedicated industry teams focusing on: Life sciences; Mining and metals; Oil and gas; Private equity; Media and entertainment; and Real estate, hospitality and construction