Giarte is the IT services and IT outsourcing research and consultancy firm. Giarte has now been recording experiential knowledge and perception about IT services in business environments for more than 15 years.
Giarte is the founder of Xperience Level Agreement (XLA).
XLA is a philosophy developed by Giarte with a methodical framework for solving problems and designing products, services, processes, and performance (IT) frameworks. Herein the focus lies on customers and users, to get real outside-in insights. The XLA consists of a methodology with supporting toolsets as XLA Method CardSet, dedicated measurement techniques, workshops and performance indicators frameworks.
- IT strategy
- Outsourcing expert
- Change manager soft skills
- Business-IT Alignment
- Change Management
- IT Governance
- Orchestration (regie)
- Sourcing Governance
- Agile Project Management Foundation
- COBIT Foundation
- ITIL Foundation
- ITIL Intermediate
- ITIL Expert / Master
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Business/Professional Services
- Consumer Goods
- Consumer Services
- Natural Resources, Energy & Utilities
- Technology, IT & Telecommunications
- Transport, Logistics & Storage